Order a course
Your previous selection: IntermediateThe course will cover the following:
- Reading material will explore French authors and French culture.The reading material along with news items will provide conversation topics as well as aural comprehension. The grammar points revised and learned are:
- Revision of articles: definite, indefinite, partitive, contracted
- Revision of adjectives: position, endings of descriptiveadjectives, possessive adjectives, demonstrative adjectives
- Revision of personal pronouns
- Revision of demonstrative and possessive pronouns
- Revision of tenses: present, future, passé composé, imperfect
- The pluperfect (plus-que-parfait)
- The futur antérieur
- The conditional (present and past tenses)
- The subjunctive (present tense)1
- Si to express acondition (2)
- Indirect speech (2)
- Relative pronouns (2): dont, auquel, avec laquelle... etc.
Product Code: 2018-T4-I-G1-STD 2018
|Session||2018 - Term 4|
|Pace||2 hours / week over 9 weeks|
17 Oct 2018 to 12 Dec 2018
Alter Ego 2 is required for the Intermediate course and corresponds to the level A2 from the CEFR.
'Alter ego' is based on a variety of real-life situations to create interaction, leading to the acquisition of effective communicative skills.
Approx $163.81 USD