at the joy cummings centre, 63 Scott Street, Newcastle.
The AF de Newcastle is located at 63 Scott Street, Newcastle. Just behind the Tram Stop called "Newcastle Beach".
We’re a few minutes walk from Newcastle Beach and right in the Pacific Park.
how to get there? where to park?
If you are using public transport, you will find us on the Tram line, right behind the Tram stop called "Newcastle Beach". The closest Bus stop is on Scott Street, just after Zara Street.
If you are using your car, you have few options for parking:
- In front of Newcastle Beach, on Shortland Esplanade, 4 hours free parking. You can then walk via the tunnel from the beach after the Kiosk Café then cross Pacific Park and we are just there in the yellow building.
- Pacific Street uses Parking Meter at $4.50 per hour, but is free after 5pm.
- 11 minutes walk, Foreshore Car Park: Free for 2 hours then Free after 5pm.
- 11 minutes walk, Queens Wharf (East) Car Park: Free for 2 hours then Free after 5pm.
- 12 minutes walk, Fort Scratchleys Car Park: Free for 2 hours then Free after 6pm.
Make sure to check: