The francophone online library
As a member of the Alliance Française de Newcastle, you can join the francophone e-library for free.
What is Culturethèque?
Available 24/7 from your personal computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone, no need to go anywhere.
With just a few clicks, you can access thousands of French resources from your home.
Currently available on the E-library, you will find over :
- 250 Magazines
- 1000 books, from Classic novels to the newest literature prize winners,
- 200 comics,
- 300 videos and
- 370 learning materials!
- It is also a great online library to find French books or magazines for toddlers, children and teenagers.
- If you are looking for more listening materials you can find concerts, conferences and videos.
The following video summarizes most of the Culturethèque content. Click here
How to register to Culturethèque?
- Click on the website Culturethèque
- Click on “My account" on top of the page, right corner.
- Click on "register" to register or enter your details to login to your account.
To create your login :
Make sure you write your first name and last name with no space for the username. (IE: johnsmith)
The administrator of the AF de Newcastle will confirm and activate your culturetheque account.
After the month of March, in order for the administrator of the Alliance Française de Newcastle to confirm your membership and activate your Culturethèque account, please, make sure to send an email to email@example.com to confirm that you would like to create a culturetheque account.
If you already have a Culturethèque account, let us know if you would like to extend your access for 2018.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.