Order a course
Your previous selection: Children
La Petite Ecole, a fun environment to learn French!
The Alliance Française de Newcastle offers a range of different French classes for children from the age of 3 years old to 12 years old.
A great opportunity to learn some French, have fun and make friends!
We currently have three types of classes:
- Les trampolines: a course desgined for children between 3 and 5 years old.
- Les grands : a course designed for children between 6 and 12 years old.
- Les petits francophones: a course designed for children between 2.5 and 5 years old who speak French at home (Francophone families).
2 options are available in regards to your enrolment: you can enrol for the full year at a discounted price or term by term.
Select a session
2019 - Term 2From 29 Apr to 1 Jul
Term 2 will start on Monday 29th of April and will finish on Saturday 29th of June
- Monday 10th of June is the Queen’s Birthday – all Monday classes will be rescheduled on Monday 1st of July.
- For courses that are 8 weeks long, classes will finish on the 22nd of June.
$100 Creative Kids Voucher
What is it for?
The NSW Government is helping your cost of living with more than 40 rebates and savings including a $100 Creative Kids voucher, which is all about making it easier for school-aged kids (4.5 to 18 years old) to get involved in creative and cultural activities including learning a language ( https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/campaign/creative-kid).
The AF de Newcastle is in the process of registering to become a provider
The AF de Newcastle is in the process of registering to become a registered provider of the NSW government to be able to accept the
Creative Kids Vouchers.
Currently, we cannot accept it, but we may be able to do so in the future (upon NSW government approval).
We will let you know the outcome of the registration as soon as we know it.
If you wish to use the voucher for the French classes, we suggest parents to enrol their children for term 1 only. In term 2, we will offer the option to enrol for the rest of the year (package term 2,3 and 4) and if approved as a registered provider, we will be able to accept your voucher.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your understanding