Order a course
Your previous selection: Continuing BeginnersThe course will cover the following:
- Revision of conjugations of most common verbs and of use of moods and tenses (present, passé composé, imperative)
- Correct ending on the past participle in the passé composé
- Direct and indirect object pronouns
- pronouns en and y (expressing a location)
- Negative sentences
- Adverbs with -ment and other adverbs
- Common prepositions
- Possessive pronouns (le mien... etc.)
- How to compare
- Future tense (le futur simple)
Continuing Beginners (Package Term 2, 3 and 4)
Product Code: 2018-T2.3.4-CB-G1-STD (Package Term 2, 3 and 4) 2018
|Session||2018 - Term 2, 3 and 4|
|Pace||2 hours / week over 9 weeks|
Level achieved: At the end of this course you should have reached level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR): an instrument for plurilingual education. This level is described as:
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and objects he/she has.)
From Monday, 30 Apr 2018 to Monday, 10 Dec 2018
- Monday - 18:00 to 20:00 - University of Newcastle (Francine JORDA)
Alter Ego 1 is required for the Beginners, Continuing Beginners and Elementary course. It corresponds to the level A1 from the CEFR.
'Alter ego' is based on a variety of real-life situations to create interaction, leading to the acquisition of effective communicative skills.
Approx $438.39 USD