Order a course
Your previous selection: Continuing BeginnersThe course will cover the following:
- Revision of conjugations of most common verbs and of use of moods and tenses (present, passé composé, imperative)
- Correct ending on the past participle in the passé composé
- Direct and indirect object pronouns
- pronouns en and y (expressing a location)
- Negative sentences
- Adverbs with -ment and other adverbs
- Common prepositions
- Possessive pronouns (le mien... etc.)
- How to compare
- Future tense (le futur simple)
Continuing Beginners Term 4 Francine Continuation of term 3
Product Code: 2019-T4-CB-G1-STD Term 4 Enrolment Continuation of term 3 2019
|Session||2019 - Term 4|
|Pace||2 hours / week over 9 weeks|
15 Oct 2019 to 10 Dec 2019
You can refer to our "Timetable" page for more information about the location of the class.
For this course, you will need to purchase/be in possession of the Alter Ego 1. It is one textbook and one workbook (They are used at the beginner level but also at the continuing beginner and elementary levels). If you do not have the books, it is available for purchase on our website at a discounted price.
A valid membership is required to enrol in this course.
Level achieved: At the end of this course you should have reached level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR): an instrument for plurilingual education. This level is described as:
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and objects he/she has.)
Alter Ego 1 is required for the Beginners, Continuing Beginners and Elementary course. It corresponds to the level A1 from the CEFR.
'Alter ego' is based on a variety of real-life situations to create interaction, leading to the acquisition of effective communicative skills.
Approx $154.79 USD