Order a course
Your previous selection: Advanced
Product Code: 2018-T1-A-G1-STD 2018
|Session||2018 - Term 1|
|Pace||2 hours / week over 9 weeks|
Level achieved: At the end of this course you should have reached level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR): an instrument for plurilingual education, This level is described as:
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and brieﬂy give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
From Tuesday, 06 Feb 2018 to Tuesday, 03 Apr 2018
- Tuesday - 18:00 to 20:00 - University of Newcastle (Josette LIEBECK)
Alter EGo 3 is required for the advanced course and corresponds to the level B1 from the CEFR.
'Alter ego' is based on a variety of real-life situations to create interaction, leading to the acquisition of effective communicative skills.
Approx $177.17 USD