Order a course
Your previous selection: Continuing BeginnersThe course will cover the following:
- Revision of conjugations of most common verbs and of use of moods and tenses (present, passé composé, imperative)
- Correct ending on the past participle in the passé composé
- Direct and indirect object pronouns
- pronouns en and y (expressing a location)
- Negative sentences
- Adverbs with -ment and other adverbs
- Common prepositions
- Possessive pronouns (le mien... etc.)
- How to compare
- Future tense (le futur simple)
Select a session
2021 - Term 1From 1 Feb to 1 Apr
Term 1 of 2021 is 9 weeks long.
NOTE that for classes on Friday and on the week-end, we will have a shorter term (8 weeks) as the 02/04 is Good Friday.
2021 - Summer coursesFrom 13 Jan to 17 Feb
Summer course is designed for students who would like to do some revisions and workshops.