Order a course
Your previous selection: Beginners
The course will cover the following:
- Notion of gender: masculine and feminine nouns
- Articles: definite and indefinite
- Present tense of most usual verbs (-er, -ir, -re -oir verbs, pronominal verbs)
- Common descriptive adjectives, agreement and position
- How to ask a question
- Possessive adjectives (mon, ma, mes… etc.)
- Idiomatic expressions with être/avoir (J’ai froid, j’ai faim … etc.)
- Aller + infinitive
- Demonstrative adjectives (ce, cet, cette, ces)
- Contracted articles (definite articles with à/de)
- Imperative mood
- Positive and negative sentences
- Introduction to past tense: passé compose (perfect)
Select a session
2021 - Term 1From 1 Feb to 1 Apr
Term 1 of 2021 is 9 weeks long.
NOTE that for classes on Friday and on the week-end, we will have a shorter term (8 weeks) as the 02/04 is Good Friday.
2021 - Summer coursesFrom 13 Jan to 17 Feb
Summer course is designed for students who would like to do some revisions and workshops.