- No enrolment is confirmed unless 100% of the course fee is paid. Please note that fees cannot be refunded in the case of cancellation less than two days before the course starts. The Alliance Française de Newcastle cannot beheld responsible for changes in the parents’ or child’s commitments or personal circumstances.
- Classes will not be held on NSW public holidays. These classes will be rescheduled at a suitable time in the session.
- If a class is cancelled due to the teacher's illness, it will be rescheduled at a suitable time in the session.
- If a child misses a class, he/she can come to another class during the same term.
- Parents should collect their child on time. A $10 surcharge will apply for every 10 Min of child minding after completion of the class.
Students with disabilities
Every student, regardless of ability and need for additional support, is entitled to an education and full access to our classes.
Students with disabilities and special needs are supported through a range of support measures in our French classes.
Parents or caregivers have a vital role to play in the work of the Learning and Support Team through discussing, planning and managing measures for their child's needs.
Where medical/hygiene measures beyond the training or expertise of our teachers are necessary, parents will become integral to the management of the student, ensuring best possible access to the educational program.