We are happy to let you know that we will have 6 movie nights instead of the usual 5!
This year again, the Alliance Française de Newcastle has partnered with the Newcastle Film Society and the Towers Cinema Newcastle to bring you French movies never released in Australia before.
On each night, pack your passport and jump into France for a few hours, enjoy some French delicacies including pastries, wine and cheese prior and during the screening and discover new films and short films in French with English subtitles.
There is a traditional French little market at the cinema, starting at 6pm, followed by the movie starting at 7pm.
We hope to see you there!
French Fridays 2017 : - a single ticket is $10 for non AF members and $7 for AF members
- 14 July: Contempt - Le mépris (trailer here) Followed by Celebration drinks for the Bastille Day - Starting at 8.45pm at Central Bar.
- 18 August: It's only the end of the world
- 22 September: The Unknown girl
- 27 October: The country doctor
- a French Fridays Pass (6 movies) is $50 for non AF members and $25 for AF members.