This year again, the Alliance Française de Newcastle is organising a French Film Festival in partnership with Tower Cinemas and the Newcastle Film Society.
The French Film Festival will be held on the 26, 27 and 28th of May 2017. Save the dates! The programFriday 26th of May
- Opening night with the movie The Odyssey
(PG) starting at 7pm
There will be a little French market starting at 6pm before the movie. Saturday 27th of May
- Belle and Sebastian 2
: The Adventure continues (PG) at 10.30am
- The Midwife
(PG) at 2pm
- From the Land of the Moon
(Maj 15+) at 7pm Sunday 28th of May
- Heal the living
(MAJ15+) at 10.30am
- Penny Pincher
(M) at 2pm for the closing of the French Film Festival 20
An afternoon tea will be starting at 1pm before the last movie of the French Film Festival 2017. Prices
- Single ticket $15 or $12 for AF members and concession.
- Special Children price for the Saturday morning movie only for $9
- Festival weekend Pass $60 or $50 for AF members and concession.
More information available here: newcastlefrenchfilmfestival.weebly.com
We hope to see you all very soon!