Enrollment is still available for our Teenagers classes
- For Beginners, on Wednesdays from 4pm to 5.30pm
- For Continuers, on Tuesdays from 4pm to 5.30 pm
Location: currently Charlestown East Public School
Changes may occur depending on the number of students enrolled. We need a minimum number of 6 students to open a class.
Classes are open to teenagers who are willing to study and practice French, outside the requirements of the HSC.
At the moment, classes are conducted at Charlestown East Public School but the location may change. Most likely, towards the area of Merewether.
We have two different levels for the classes : Beginners and Continuers.
The beginners course is designed for students starting to learn French, with little knowledge of French or finishing "Les Grands" classes.
The Continuers course is designed for stu/children-classes/adosphere-textbooksdents with at least, 2 years of studying French (at school or private tutoring).
- Classes are open to teenagers from the age of 12 to 16 years old.
- A minimum of 6 children per class is required for the class to go ahead.
- Teachers: Marie-Jo
- Length: 8 weeks long - 1h30/week (total of 12 hours in a term)
- Day/Time :
Beginners Group : Wednesday afternoons, from 4pm to 5.30pm
Continuers Group :Tuesday afternoons, from 4pm to 5.30pm.
- Location: currently Charlestown East Public School. Location may change towards Merewether suburb.
- Price: $120 for a Term
- Course material:
A Student book and workbook will be used during the class and are available for purchase with us at a preferential price for our students.
For the Beginners course, the book is called Adosphère 1.
For the Continuers course, the book is called Adosphère 2.
- Click here to buy the books