- Classes are open to all children.
- A minimum of 5 children per class is required for the class to go ahead.
- There are two levels: Trampoline (3 to 5 years old) and Les Grands (6 to 12 years old).
- French for teenagers (12 to 16 years old) is open for Beginners and Continuers students.
- Classes are held at two different locations: Newcastle East Primary School and Saint Joseph Primary school.
- 2017 calendar :
Term 1: 30 January – 01 April (note: no Adult classes on Monday, 28th of March - Rescheduled on the 4th of April)
Term 2: 26 April– 27 June (note: no classes on Monday, 24th of April and Tuesday 25th of April- Rescheduled on the 26th June and 27th of June)
Term 3: 18 July– 16 September
Term 4: 9 October – 09 December
Note: There may be classes that need to be transferred to a later week due to school end-of-year activities
All our teachers in contact with children have their Working With Children check.
Outside of the classroom children are the responsibility of their parents/guardians and there is the expectation that children will be collected on time. In case of emergencies, please ensure your contact number’s are up to date.