We are very pleased to offer our first pronunciation workshop during the coming school holidays in September!
It is a practical and hands-on course where you will learn the basics of pronunciation and put them into practice!
If you are a beginner or continuing beginner student or if you are experiencing some difficulties with your French pronunciation, don't hesitate to enroll to this workshop!
You will learn about :
- the way to pronounce each letter and a combination of letters,
- the specificity of French pronunciation (mute h, accents etc)
- and a lot more....
About the workshop
- The workshop will be held at Newcastle East Public School, in the library during the school holidays.
- The workshop is based on three classes of an hour and a half each.
- Classes will be conducted on Saturday mornings, from 9.30am to 11am on the following dates: Saturday 23rd of September, Saturday 30 of September and Saturday 7th of October.
The teacher is Josette Liebeck.
Enrollment to the workshop is compulsory to participate.
Places are limited!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing you!