Planning a trip to France?
How about learning a little bit of French before taking off?
Classes are conducted on Thursday evenings, from 6pm to 8 pm at the University of Newcastle. Classroom is located in the Behavioural sciences building, room W308
The Alliance Française de Newcastle offers French for Travellers classes to discover the basics of French in typical travelling situations.
- Length of course: This course is 9 weeks long and repeated 4 times a year.
- Knowledge of French required: No previous knowledge of French required.
- Material required for course: Weekly notes supplied by the teacher and two booklets (price included in the enrollment fee).
- Work required from the student between classes: Weekly homework to revise work done in class.
- Introducing yourself and creating contacts
- Finding accommodation
- Getting around
- Going to the restaurant / Food
- and much more!
For any information or to express your interest, please contact us at email@example.com