Planning a trip to France?
How about learning a little bit of French before taking off?
The Alliance Française de Newcastle offers French for Travellers classes to discover the basics of French in typical travelling situations.
- Length of course: This course is 9 weeks long and repeated 4 times a year.
- Knowledge of French required: No previous knowledge of French required.
- Material required for course: Weekly notes supplied by the teacher and two booklets (price included in the enrollment fee).
- Work required from the student between classes: Weekly homework to revise work done in class.
- Introducing yourself and creating contacts
- Finding accommodation
- Getting around
- Going to the restaurant / Food
- and much more!
Classes are conducted on Thursdays, from 6pm to 8 pm, at the University of Newcastle.
For any information or to express your interest, please contact us at email@example.com