How about enjoying a few croissants around a coffee and practice your French?
« Conversational French » is an informal class where you will discuss in French with other students and a native teacher.
Teacher: Hélène Mills
The aim is to emphasize on your speaking skills and pronunciation to help you converse in French.
The class is a discussion group around a coffee.
- Length of course: It is a 8 weeks course, each class is 1h30 long.
- Knowledge of French required: Elementary level is a minimum.
- Material required for the course: None
- Work required from the student between classes: None
- Additional details about the class
- Conversational group - Informal class.
- The discussion is structured around a topic. There will be a new topic every week.
- Vocabulary sheets will be provided during the class.
Croissants or "viennoiseries" will be offered and feel free to bring your coffee or tea!
The conversational class is held on Saturday mornings, from 9am to 10.30am at Newcastle East Public School (in the library).For any information or to express your interest, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org