Enrollment for term 4 is now available on our website.
The advanced course is the level above the Intermediate course.
The class is conducted on Tuesday evenings from 6pm to 8pm at the University of Newcastle. Classroom is located in the McMullin Building, room Mc132.
If you wish to join mid-term or mid-year, please, make sure to contact us beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length of course: this is a year-long course subdivided into four terms of 9 weeks
- Knowledge of French required: Students wishing to enrol in this course should have completed the Intermediate course or equivalent
- Material required for course: - Weekly notes supplied by teacher
- Work required from the student between classes: none
- The course will cover the following:
- Weekly activities are organised to improve listening and speaking skills for the intermediate and advanced learner
For any information or to express your interest, please contact us : email@example.com
- Level achieved: At the end of this course you should have reached level A2/B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR): an instrument for plurilingual education, This level is described as:
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear,well-structured, detailed texts on complex subjects, showing a sophisticated use of special vocabulary and expressions, grammatical structures and connective words or phrases.